Tungsten is a very hard and dense metal with hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale (Diamonds are a 10 – the highest). Its density, similar to that of gold, allows tungsten to be used in jewelry as an alternative to gold or platinum. Tungsten carbide is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, four times harder than titanium, twice as hard as steel, and is the only rare and exotic metal that can be permanently polished. Your Tungsten Carbide ring will maintain it’s virtually scratch resistant polished finish for decades when subject to normal wear. All rings come with a free ring Box. This beautiful Black tungsten carbide ring is 8MM in width and comfort fit. It is all high polish with beveled edges and laser etched Lord’s Prayer. If you are looking for a ring that is scratch proof and forever keep its shine, than our Tungsten Carbide rings are for you.
- Blowout sale with limited QTY & TIME. Please check the part of “Special Offers and Product Promotions” below the page. Free Two Days Delivery for Prime Members.
- High Polished Scratch and Fade Resistant Tungsten Ring
- Polished finish with lords prayer plated
- King Will’s Free Jewelry box will not only save the giftwrap service fee, but also help you store the ring much safer & longer. Best for wedding gift, wedding bands, engagement rings, valentine’s day gift, Thanks Giving day present, Christmas gift, New Year gift!(Box’s valued more than $5.99)
- LIFE TIME WARRANTY for any fault caused by non-artificial reason! If you have any questions, please post your questions in the “Q&As”, we will respond you ASAP