As a metal king, tungsten is a very hard and dense with hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the hardness scale (Diamonds come to a 10). Its density allows tungsten to be used in jewelry as an alternative to gold or platinum. Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18k Gold, 4 times harder than titanium stainless steel, and it never fade, deform and always keep polished. Your Tungsten ring will maintain it’s virtually scratch resistant polished finish for decades with its normal wearing.Tungsten rings are most suitable substitute of white gold and platinum as the perfect wedding jewelry band ring.
- 14mm Width Black Tungsten Big Ring
- This gorgeous stunning tungsten ring is excellent possession for men, which pursuit perfection
- This ring is brushed finish with flat top setting and is comfortable and durable
- This tungsten rings are scratch and fade resistant, as well as being hypoallergenic; No cobalt
- Black brushed tungsten rings, while not for everyone, are quickly gaining in popularity with men and women alike with its vintage and classic style