Tungsten is a very hard and dense with hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the hardness scale (Diamonds come to a 10). Its density allows tungsten to be used in jewelry as an alternative to gold or platinum. Tungsten carbide is about 10 times harder than 18k Gold, 4 times harder than titanium stainless steel, and it never fade, deform and always keep polished. Your Tungsten Carbide ring will maintain it’s virtually scratch resistant polished finish for decades with its normal wearing.
7 to 14 business day delivered
- This gorgeous stunning tungsten carbide ring is excellent possession for women men, which always pursuit perfection; Wearing it, Double Charm with you
- This domed design ring is high polished with wood inlay and comfortable and durable
- Tungsten carbide rings are most suitable substitute of white gold and platinum as the perfect wedding jewelry band ring
- This tungsten carbide rings are scratch and fade resistant, as well as being hypoallergenic; No cobalt
- Excellent Daily Wearing, Wedding, Engagement and Anniversary Gift for Men Women