As a metal master, tungsten is a very hard and dense with hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale (Diamonds come to a 10). Its density, similar to that of gold, allows tungsten to be used in jewelry as an alternative to gold or platinum. Tungsten carbide is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, four times harder than titanium, twice as hard as steel, and is the only rare and exotic metal that can be permanently polished. Your Tungsten Carbide ring will maintain it’s virtually scratch resistant polished finish for decades with its normal wearing.
- This gorgeous tungsten carbide ring is excellent possession for men who step forward
- This domed design ring has high polished edges with natural wood inlay and is comfortable and durable
- Black tungsten carbide rings, while not for everyone, are quickly gaining in popularity with men and women alike with its antique and classic style
- This tungsten carbide rings are scratch and fade resistant, as well as being hypoallergenic; No cobalt
- Tungsten carbide rings are most suitable substitute of white gold and platinum as the perfect wedding jewelry band ring