As a metal master, tungsten is a very hard and dense with hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the hardness scale (Diamonds come to a 10). Its density allows tungsten to be used in jewelry as an alternative to gold or platinum. Tungsten carbide is about 10 times harder than 18k Gold, 4 times harder than titanium stainless steel, and it never fade, deform and always keep polished. Your Tungsten Carbide ring will maintain it’s virtually scratch resistant polished finish for decades with its normal wearing.
- This gorgeous stunning tungsten ring is excellent for men, which step forwards
- This flat top ring is comfortable and durable with natural KOA Wood and Solid Turquoise inlay
- This tungsten ring is scratch and fade resistant, as well as being hypoallergenic; High Polished, Comfort Fit
- Excellent Daily, Wedding, Engagement and Anniversary Gift for Men Women
- All rings come with a Velvet Bag