Why choose MNH tungsten carbide rings?
If you work on the construction site and you are hard on your jewelry, you may often hit your engagement rings and find a number of dents and scratches on your jewelry. There are a couple of ways to prevent this: either find another job, which is crazy in current economy, or find a more durable material for your engagement rings. Thus, MNH strongly suggest you to consider wearing Tungsten carbide rings. TUNGSTEN CARBIDE is one of the MOST DURABLE metals in the world. Tungsten carbide promise rings are a REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH in jewelry technology. It is DENT and SCRATCH RESISTANT. This metal is very heavy also so you will like wearing a solid and virtually EVERLASTING metal. Tungsten carbide ring is the most wear resistant ring in the world. Tungsten carbide is 10 times as hard as 18Kt gold, 5 times as hard as steel, and 4 times as hard as titanium. Tungsten carbide is between 8 and 9 points on the most hardness scale, with a diamond being 10.
The advantage of MNH tungsten carbide engagement rings
All wedding bands are comfort-fit
Will maintain its finish forever
Heavy, substantial feel
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME IN INCHES
1. Cut a 3mm width strip of paper
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the length of it.
4. Use the chart to determine your ring size.
NOTE: Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle
When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don’t presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger
Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Brushed matte finish center, beveled edge, polished & rose gold plated inner,make you feel stylish and comfort fit.
- Perfect 8mm width, Durable, Scratch-proof.
- Heavyweight Hard tungsten carbide.
- Warranty for long life.
- If you have any questions, you can post into “Customer Questions & Answers” at the bottom of this page or feel free to contact us.